These 10 superfoods top the list of the best healthy foods to eat every day. Health, beauty, optimal weight – everything is covered….
These food and drink options will help your body fight off the damage caused by aging. Just work them into your daily and weekly meal plans and you’ll be getting extra vitamins, antioxidants, and other substances that will help your body fight age-related illnesses.
1. Shine with the help of broccoli. When a sleepless night has left a mark on your mood or face, reach for a green serving of vitamins. Half a cup of boiled broccoli contains more than two-thirds of the recommended dose of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that protects the immune system. This king of vegetables contains sulforafan, which is used to detoxify the body and flavonoid kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties.
2. The reason why you enjoy a cup of warm cocoa lies in the fact that this food contains a high content of the plant chemical flavanol, which doubles circulating angiogenic cells in the blood. These cells renew blood vessels and maintain their function.
3. It is well known that orange contains a high percentage of vitamin C, which speeds up the metabolic processes and supports the vitality of the body. A strong antioxidant reduces aging, disease and various inflammations and increases collagen production making your appearance younger and healthier, so consume this juicy food daily.
4. Consume fish at least twice a week because high protein content of as much as 20 percent and omega 3 fatty acids that positively affect blood cholesterol levels are excellent prevention for heart and blood vessel diseases. Fish meat is rich in vitamins and minerals.
5. Superheroes among healthy foods are flaxseeds that contain dozens of nutrients. They are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2 and C, vitamin, iron and zinc.
6. Favorite food of strong Popeye, spinach contains 15 different flavonoid compounds that function as antioxidants successful in the fight against cancer. One cup of spinach contains almost twice as much Vitamin K as the recommended daily intake, which is important for bone health.
7. Batat, due to its high amount of vitamins and minerals, should become a must-have in your kitchen. This sweet potato is rich in vitamins B, C and E, potassium and folic acid and is an excellent source of energy for our body.
8. Legumes are a daily and cheap vegetable that is rich in antioxidants, ballast, phenols and flavonoids. Beans, peas and lenses are essential factors in the fight against breast cancer. They lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood and collect toxins in the digestive system.
9. Unavoidable chicken the most popular food in the world is a good source of Vitamin B complexes that help metabolize energy. It contains niacin to help convert body proteins, fats and carbohydrates into usable energy. It is a good source of selenium, which is important for hormonal metabolism and immune functions that slow down aging.
10. Consume green tea in the morning, afternoon or evening because its properties are worth every praise. Contains six essential polyphenols, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and speeding up metabolism. It helps with diabetes and reduces stress and it is healthy to drink three to ten cups a day.
The science is clear: Eating the right foods can lead to a longer, healthier life. To help you supercharge your plant-based diet, we’re breaking down the top 10 foods to eat for longevity, all plant-based diet approved.